How to find a thesis or dissertation of a specific department in NTU?
You could enter National Taiwan University Library website and click on the tab “Search & Find”. Then, under “E-Resources”, there are 2 databases for searching theses and dissertations.
- Chinese E-Theses & Dissertations Service, also known as “Airiti Library”
- NTU Theses and Dissertations Repository, also known as NTUTDR
1. Airiti Library
“Airiti Library Database”contains the digital version of theses and dissertations, and the collection is called “Chinese E-Theses & Dissertations Service”.
(1) Switch the language of this website to “English” on the upper right corner.
(2) Scroll down to “College of Management”, and then click “Global MBA”.
(3) Here is the list of GMBA’s theses. If there is an icon “Download PDF”, you can download the full-text directly. For more information, you can click on “Abstract”.
(If you are in NTU campus, please connect to NTU’s wifi. If you are not in NTU campus, please set up SSL VPN: off-campus internet connection services.)
(4) If there is no PDF file for a specific thesis, please click the “Search in Library” button to find the printed version.
(5) For example, NTU Library’s SLIM system shows that it is located in “ASRS service center”. Please log in to request the thesis online.
After successfully requesting item, you will receive an email notification through your NTU email account. After receiving notification, please pick up your requested item in ASRS service center.
Most theses and dissertations are located in “ASRS Service Center”, which is on 1st floor of “Multi-Purpose Classroom Building” (It is not in “Main Library”). Details about the service hours, map & user guides, please refer to this webpage: https://www.lib.ntu.edu.tw/en/node/3377
Related Questions: Where can I find dissertations and theses?
2. NTU Theses and Dissertations Repository (TDR)
NTU TDR collects information and full text of theses and dissertations since 1963 (according to the authorization of authors).
(1) You may choose “Browse”, with options including Communities & Collections, Issue Date, Author, Title, Subject, or search with keyword in TDR.
(2) If the article is authorized without compensation, you can download the full-text directly.
To sum up,
- For articles authorized without compensation, full text could be downloaded on TDR.
- For articles authorized with compensation, full text could be downloaded on “Airiti Library” database.
- For articles unauthorized, one need to examine the theses or dissertation in printed form in NTU library.
第二行請輸入→ Global MBA
by Chih-Lo Chen (2021/3/23, 2021/8/19 updated)